There are many reasons why you may want to have stronger arms :
- Say hello to your neighbor with more fervor
- Pet your dog with more passion
- Hold more limes
Whatever your reasons are, this workout is all about monstrifying your arms and your general upper body region.
The workout starts with some pull ups, just to get you tired, then hit you with a barrage of pushups.
Can you survive?
Watch my friend Anand killing it doing a round of the workout:
Can you do it better?
Do each exercise until failure, rest for 30 seconds, then move to the next exercise. Once you finish one round, rest for 40-50 seconds. Do 4 total rounds.
- Pull Ups
10 Hardest Pull Up Exercises Of All Time
- Pike Press Push Ups
10 Hardest Pushups In The World
- Wide Push Ups
Death by Pushups Test
- Triangle Push Ups
7 Day Extreme Push Up Challenge
- Barbwire Push Ups
100 Hardest Body Weight Exercises Of All Time
- Can you do close grip pull ups? If yes, do those instead, they’ll hit your arms more than regular pull ups.
- Replace barbwire push ups with a more advanced push up variation, like the one arm push up.
- If you struggle to do a pull up, you can do assisted pull ups, by having a chair underneath you to offset some of your weight.
- For wide push ups, just have your hands as wider than shoulder width as possible, it doesn’t have to be exactly “wide.”
- The same goes for triangle push ups, just put your hands as close as possible, they don’t have to touch.
Would you like to download The Pushup Extravaganza Workout sheets to your phone or computer for FREE? Click the button below…
First seen here > https://ashotofadrenaline.net/pushup-extravaganza/